On July 4th 1998 in Marseille, Dennis Bergkamp scored the most beautiful goal ever made in Dutch football history. With a marvelous first touch, he controlled Frank De Boer's long ball and after effortlessly beating Argentinian defender Roberto Ayala, he directed the ball towards the top corner. An unforgettable moment that granted the Dutch team access to the semifinal of the world cup. Goosebumps.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, has a tailored fit and just the right amount of stretch. All prints are embroidered, which makes it durable and gives your hero the quality that he or she deserves.
- Eco-friendly produced by WRAP certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) supplier
- All solid colors are 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather Prism and Ash colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton and 48% polyester
Care instructions for a long-lasting and durable t-shirt life 🛁🌀
- Embroidered t-shirts can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors.
- If you notice any color residue in water, rinse the garment in lukewarm water and then in cold several times, but try not to rub any stained embroidery. Embroidered clothing can also be dry-cleaned.
- After washing, don't leave the clothing to soak or lie in a pile while wet.
- Don't wring out the embroidered items, but if you want to tumble-dry them, use a cool air setting.
- If the garment needs ironing, do it inside-out, preferably between two pieces of cloth. You shouldn't wet embroidery before ironing or use a steam iron.